View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 12:53 PM   #6 (permalink)
ChrisSlicks
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Sport M6
ChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANMVQ View Post
Must be a heart breaker? Casue on my area's heart breaker ( Mustang Dyno). I made
298WHP, Tuned Exhaust and Gens 3's.
Nice Chad

Auto or manual?
Who's dyno were you on? 300whp seems pretty high on a Mustang for intakes and exhaust. I did 280whp on the Mustang dyno at ESP with Gen 3's, HFC and exhaust.

The Forged dyno seems right on the money.

Edit: I see you were on the same dyno as me. Big difference between your 3rd and 4th gear pulls, AWD 7AT I assume? And remember just because the 4th gear pull was higher doesn't mean it was the accurate one

Last edited by ChrisSlicks; 05-24-2011 at 01:07 PM.
ChrisSlicks is offline   Reply With Quote