View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 10:01 AM   #5 (permalink)
Econ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Fiat?
Econ is a jewel in the roughEcon is a jewel in the roughEcon is a jewel in the roughEcon is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
Stop with the boy racer crap. Reason being an EVO runs in the same price range and has the boy racer rep. The Z insurance is as bad as any other boy racer car so its not exempt from that reputation no matter how much you are trying to seperate yourself from the harsh reality that the Z is built in japan and is a japanese racer car and has a ricey shark faced grille. If it wasn't a rice mobile the Z would not have been in every fast movie to date.

You can get options touring for 32k if the dealer wants to sell it for that much. They are talking msrp.

Lastly, I doubt the price drop will be gencoupe 3.8 rspec low. That car is 27k with brembos. I'm sure 30k is the lowest they will drop it.
lol my favorite part of your inchoherent response was ricey shark faced grille

boy racer has nothing to do with where the cars are made. If the price drops too low, we'll get a bunch of kids parents buyihng the cars for them and ricing them out left and right. I personally dont believe there will be a price drop of any measure, but just playing devils advocate if there was (which there wont be).

and i got a New touring for 26K. (24 miles). dealers will go low, you just need to work them right

Last edited by Econ; 05-24-2011 at 10:03 AM.
Econ is offline   Reply With Quote