View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 08:27 AM   #179 (permalink)
Mr.Squeeze
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z
Mr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCZ View Post
Sam, that was a lot of good info and greatly appreciated. It makes me wonder because I really have no idea what my true IAT's are, could be really hurting my reliability, but we didnt really see any knocking on the dyno. Thanks for taking the time to make the illustrations and to post the pictures of the rods. Also the bit about the peak cyl pressures at peak torque are good to know and makes me feel a bit better about turning up the heat. At the same time it's kinda scary that Miami Summer is coming and Stillen never showed info on the IAT's after the cooler. Wish they would chime in and give us some info.

Much appreciated.
This is what you need PLX Devices Inc. - Single Gauges, Wideband Air Fuel Ratio, Air Intake Temperature, Exhaust Gas Temperature, Vacuum/Boost, Oil Pressure, Fluid Temperature

Scroll down to the Air Intake Gauge.

Good post SAM I think its a good thing that you take time out to show other members.