View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011, 07:54 PM   #519 (permalink)
ClemsonWill
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: a Civic VP!
ClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ClemsonWill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooskey View Post
Hopefully I can do it soon. I have my son all summer long but he will be going to his mothers everyother weekend in Charleston. We are suppose to meet in Columbia but maybe I can just bring him all the way down and spend a weekend down there. The only other mod I know to do after the intake is a CBE. I really want to here yours in person before I do that. How does it sound with the F.I. full exhaust set up? (louder, rasp, etc)
I like the sound. Has slight hiss when you let off the throttle and a very slight rasp under hard acceleration. All of which came along after the LTH install. Ext alone was perfect. Check out my journal for the full dyno run video.

I have a rattle in my drivers side can when the car is cold. I’m hoping I just have loose bolt. It too has only started since the LTH install. I should get a chance to get it in the air on Wednesday to trouble shoot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooskey View Post
Oh yea forgot. Oil cooler is next on the list. Thinking of z1's medium size with a thermostat sandwich plate.

That and brake upgrades are going to be my next mods. Why the Z1 oil cooler? I have not started researching them yet.