Thread: HID Bulb Change
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011, 03:11 PM   #68 (permalink)
shoopajae10
Track Member

Drives: A White Sports Car
shoopajae10 is on a distinguished road

I ordered some DDM tuning bulbs in 6k and had them installed for about a week now and one of the bulbs started having problems. It would not turn on! If i turn off the lights and wait a few minutes and turn it on again, It would come on. The other day It was not on, so i kept turning it off and on a couple of times and no luck.

So yesterday, i swapped them out to the other side to see if there was maybe something wrong with the housing itself and not the bulb but same thing on the other side it didn't work. it works like every other 9 or 10 times i try turning it off and on but the other bulb works just fine.

so today i called ddm tuning which took forever and a day for them to answer. the guy tells me that he will ship out 1 bulb to replace the messed up one. I told him that i read on their website that they will replace them as pairs for the best possible match in the output. He then says oh okay, then ship those back and we will try to replace the messed up one and match your working one?? then i ask if i have to pay for the shipping. He says we have to split it. I pay the shipping to them and he pays it shipped back to me. what the hell?? Their warranty sucks and is not as advertised on their website.
shoopajae10 is offline   Reply With Quote