View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011, 03:10 PM   #12 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemers View Post
Did the f150 get a ticket for speeding? If not insurance will most likely be claimed against your policy for all parties involved. As it sits rightnow you had a stop sign and didn't yield to on coming traffic. If no ticket was issued your company most likely will not fight it. If you want to fight it than they wont even help you out.
I didn't get cited for running a stop. And he didn't get cited for speeding as far as I know. I have video proof I stopped. My car was rammed and thrown 150ft from his impact to me... if he did the speed limit which was 35mph. There would have been know way I would have ended so far from POI. I never made it past 15mph and immediately braked. He didn't brake or anything. He let the impact slow him down.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote