View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011, 02:48 PM   #29 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to hear man. I do agree with everyone else that it was not the neighbor's fault at all. I had a somewhat similar accident last year where it was determined to be my fault because I was turning left so the other driver automatically has the right of way. Didn't matter that he got on the highway on ramp and jumped out at the last second to continue going straight down the road. Also didst matter that my car was completely stopped in the lane he wasn't driving in on a 2 lane road and that he swerved his car into mine at the last second.

Sh1t happens and sometimes you can't do anything about it. You're going to be pissed about it for a little while, but later on you'll be glad that you were ok and you can just move on. Who knows, this might end up being good for you in a way. If I didn't have that accident last year, I would never have had the chance to get a Z. I had a 2010 Maxima at the time (for only 4 months) and it got totaled and I was on the way to a job interview which I missed (and they didn't reschedule). Now I'm just glad I have a better car to enjoy. I hope everything works out for you
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote