View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011, 02:06 PM   #44 (permalink)
RiCharlie
Track Member

Drives: 370 Touring Spt A/t
RiCharlie is just really niceRiCharlie is just really niceRiCharlie is just really niceRiCharlie is just really niceRiCharlie is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapoZalsa View Post
One thing I can tell you is that the 350Z where worst, you could not look at them bad. The 370Z Sport Pkg wheels have a little better finish however I have found some blemishes on them, not like you describe.

One of the things is never let your brake dust bake on the rims and wash your rims (soap & water) before you wash the rest of the car.

Last but not least, bring the issue to your service manager. If you don't get a response them got to FB.

Go to FaceBook under Nissan North America, do a friend request and go to the Discussion Thread and open a Topic, your will get a message real fast, believe me.

Also PM me, I have some email addresses that will get you some answers and results if you cannot get your issue resolve at the lower level.
I might need your help.. you mentioned addresses to get the issue resolved..,I used ordinary car soap on mine and the outer coating is pealing off revealing a bright shine underneath.. I am scheduled to see the dealer tomorrow but based on what I am reading this is not good!!
RiCharlie is offline   Reply With Quote