View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011, 01:03 PM   #23 (permalink)
chops
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: NA
chops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond repute

i honestly dont think the neighbor is to blame. i mean yes because you gave him a ride your car ended up in an accident..but he couldnt have forseen the truck smashing into you. i had a similar situation happen to me. my friend called me out of the blue and asked if i could go check out a new house with him. long story short on the way to meet up with him i hit a puddle (it was raining that day) as i was braking and ended up rear ending a civic in my old car. would i have not gotten into an accident had i not agreed to meet up my friend? yes. but is it his fault? no.

you cant blame someone for an accident like that. i mean..unless he could see into the future. you did agree to give him a ride. you could've easily said sorry you had some errands to run and that you were just dropping off your wife!

anyway...sorry for the loss. hope your insurance co gets you a new Z soon!!
chops is offline   Reply With Quote