View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011, 08:11 AM   #8 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhkim5599 View Post
It's gonna sound stupid but I liked the look of 370z and just bought it.
I wasn't really into cars until I started driving 370z.
Now that I really got into speed and everything, I'm thinking about starting tuning my car.

But shoot it's an automatic.

Not saying it's a problem and I know very well about pros and cons about auto and mannual, but I really want a mannual 370z.

Also i'm not saying you can't tune the automatics at all, but there is a limit.

So I ended up thinking about selling my current Z and buy a mannual one.
My family and friends are think that I'm the biggest idiot but hell I wanna drive what I wanna drive right?

What do you guys think?
This reminds me of a guy at a GM dealership telling me that his friend has a new Camaro that runs 10's. It was "turned up all the way."

I think you need to go back to the drawing board.

If you want a manual because you think it's more fun, get one, but if your reason is solely because of mod-friendliness. Meh.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote