Thread: Project Z
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011, 03:41 AM   #229 (permalink)
Mr&Mrs
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: RZ34
Mr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by docaam View Post
whats happening with our cars I left mine with one place and they broke my front bumper now either need a full bumper wrap again which I dont have or remove the wrap off the whole car, plus need to repair the bumper both fiberglass and CF part

So will you have to paint the whole trunk or what now? hope it works out man
Yep I have to get the entire hatch blended now. At least I have a good paint guy so that im not worried about. Sorry to hear about your bumper. The guy also ripped my left rear quarter so I have to get that wrapped again also. I hope I have enough vinyl left because I gave the roll to my vinyl guy to use some on someone elses car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyefields View Post
I am sorry to hear that robert let me know if I can do anything.
Thanks kelly Im thinking about taking it today to get the hatch done properly since this short cut is already costing me more money. Might as well get it all shaved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1adesofcha0s View Post
Must be a twin thing, lol. But seriously though that really sucks.
I know right! Looks like we are both taking a few steps back right now