Thread: Buying a 370z!
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2011, 08:22 PM   #14 (permalink)
Deadman
Base Member

Drives: 2011 370z Base+S 6MT
Deadman is on a distinguished road

Well happy to say i went with the Z actually a black 2011 Base with Sport package. It is getting shipped to the dealer tomorrow

When i realized the differences between the touring with sport pkg and base with sport i could not justify spending that much more. I ended up getting the base with sport pkg OTD for 34950 i do believe. I never was a fan of leather and the heated/pwr seats are no big deal to me tbh. The BOSE system is good but i think i can do better (assuming some people on here have put in their own head units/speakers) Overall i'm thinking i will be pretty happy with the car! Can't wait!

Maybe "professional" was the wrong word, but just a classier more mature car. Its a great looking sports car come on!
I picked up the neon to flip which i did, and the mazdaspeed6 actually was a very nice car. Being that i owned the MS6 prior to the neon; I could not handle the neon interior or car in general, hence the reason for me going with a car with a generally nice interior and just an overall blast to drive! Hope this clears everything up
Deadman is offline   Reply With Quote