View Single Post
Old 05-22-2011, 07:45 PM   #57 (permalink)
ProfessorDave
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In the fairway
ProfessorDave has much to be proud ofProfessorDave has much to be proud ofProfessorDave has much to be proud ofProfessorDave has much to be proud ofProfessorDave has much to be proud ofProfessorDave has much to be proud ofProfessorDave has much to be proud ofProfessorDave has much to be proud ofProfessorDave has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
Hahaha. . My kid was born with construction equipment blood. I told the kid "hey ck out this GTR on your left" while cruising down the road, kid is looking the other way drooling at a dirty dump truck dropping rocks on the street ... or im working on my car and he watches for 2min before some garbage truck swings by to pickup trash and he's super excited to see the truck and garbageman at work.

So when the contractors came to do our driveway last week it was like a super treat to him... he was glued to his window the entire time. I told the workers my kid is supervising so no screwing around.

I hope my other kid turns out ok. .
Ken, my dog has been digging the grout out of the tile in the entry way by the door to the garage. I don't feel like fixing it. Can you send your kid over for an estimate? I'm guessing the fee will be paid in Juicy Juice and Mac & Cheese?

Rain, snow, sleet, hail: 2009 Mazda 3 sGT HB
Everything else: 2009 370z, PW Touring 6MT
ProfessorDave is offline   Reply With Quote