Thread: Project Z
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2011, 07:06 PM   #226 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr&Mrs View Post
To bad it wasnt a shop, just a word of mouth guy. I seen things he was working on, and past things he has done and they look amazing. Maybe he got hit in the head with a lead pipe the day I dropped the car off and suffered brain damage. He said he would fix it at no cost but I do not want him to even see my car ever again.
Ouch! If it was me in your situation, I would ask him to pay for it to be repaired at an actual shop. You have no guarantee that he won't damage it even more trying to fix his mistakes the first time. I had a word of mouth guy install my spoiler too, but he worked in a shop so I didn't run into any issues. I was cautious about it too at first, but I was OK when I found it was at an actual shop. Did a great job and only cost me $80.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote