View Single Post
Old 05-22-2011, 03:40 PM   #1779 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstar View Post
You can only dyno in up to 4th on the 7AT with a stock ECU and rear end. In 5th it hits the stock speed limiter before it hits the redline.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemsonWill View Post
I didn't realize that. I have always done 3rd or 4th. I'm not sure how comfortable my dyno guy will be with 5th gear. But I will ask him when I got back for a tune.
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Comfortable or not, it is the only right way to do it! That chart above is very useful. I need to save that to my computer!

Tony
Here's the video... you'll see that I still had 1k rpm left to go before redline, and it topped out at 140, so he still could probably make it to redline before 155...

And thanks for that image, Saved as well!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVJgTem5Ppc

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote