View Single Post
Old 05-21-2011, 07:44 PM   #38 (permalink)
whoady4shoady
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Silver Nismo
whoady4shoady will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan View Post
It's simple, draw out on a piece of paper how your cars were angled and how you got hit. You were moving forward and he was backing up.
If you look at the direction and angle of your cars, you can show that you didn't hit him, but he hit you... Then you can further proof this is true by the damage you have on your car... If you drive into something your damage would be in the direction you are driving.... Your damage was on the side and then to the back... Proof he hit you and not the other way around...
I will do all of that once the adjuster gets here, but like I said I was either completely still or moving ever so slightly forward by letting the clutch out slowly. I really cant remember if I was moving forward much or not, but I think my car nudged forward just a mm or 2 when he hit me. I also have pictures that I got developed today along with notes and a few written statements that I want to remember to tell the adjuster. I dont think this attorney will have as much substance and/or any pictures, but you never know.
whoady4shoady is offline   Reply With Quote