View Single Post
Old 05-21-2011, 11:45 AM   #1771 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemsonWill View Post
Yeah, 6mt. 4th gear pulls. I did some 3rd gear pulls with the first dyno. Lost about 5 hp.
You need to dyno it always in 5th gear! That is your 1:1 gear ratio. This will yield the most accurate numbers.

Now once you put about 100-200 miles on the car you will notice the ECU has adapted. The throttle response and pull throughout the entire RPM range will feel like a completely different animal.

You should never get a CEL. The only way you would is if you had an exhaust leak coming from where the header meets the engine, or a fouled out O2 sensor!

Enjoy it all and do not hesitate to call me directly with any questions that you may have. Again, thank you for your business, it is greatly appreicated...

Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote