View Single Post
Old 07-12-2009, 11:06 AM   #16 (permalink)
Modshack
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z Sport
Modshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jginnane View Post

Much as I like the specs of the Mazda3 5-door hatchback, I get the sense this is more of a starter/single car, and the cargo area is only 17 cu ft. I'd almost sooner wait for them to reintroduce a Civic wagon.

:
You may be cutting yourself short by not considering the Mazda 3 5 door. Quit reading specs and go out and drive some cars. I bought a 2005 M3 5 door for my daughter a few years ago. It now has 110K miles on it and has required an 02 sensor and a set of brake pads period. It's also a great driver and screwed together well. All the Mags put it at the top of the pile a few years ago in the economy car shoot-outs. It feels like a much more expensive car than it is, and is available with all that stuff you find important..

Steal my car! (SOLD)...Now Porsche Cayman S
Oil Cooler DIY: Here!
Modshack is offline   Reply With Quote