View Single Post
Old 07-12-2009, 03:51 AM   #63 (permalink)
Crash
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 02 Corvette Z06
Crash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond repute

Geezus.. Don't get me started on how people park... Ohhhhh man. Here it comes:

SUV drivers that park in the compact spots closest to the store entrances. The BIG SUVs take 3 spots because they're centered over the compact spot, but nobody can park next to them because they can't open their doors! IF YOU DON'T HAVE A COMPACT CAR, YOU DON'T PARK IN A COMPACT SPOT. I wish I could just magically move some of these SUVs right into the handicap spots and let them get tickets. They didn't belong in either spot but only 1 gets enforced! I'd like to see the compact spots get enforced too.

People that purposely park in two spots in a parking lot so that nobody can park next to them. They park so that the line is directly in the middle of the car. Honestly, what makes them think they're so special with their crappy 3 series BMW that they need to take two spots... And this usually happens when there's NO parking anywhere else.

People that like to "group" with you in empty parking lots. You go to a store and park your car at the farthest end of the lot where NO cars are. There's 100 spots to the left and right of your car open and free. 200 spots behind it closer to the stores. You know that nobody's going to park next to your car and scratch it while you're gone. But when you get out, there's a freaking car parked right next to your car. All the other spots still open and free, yet this a-hole had to be the smart-@ss and park right next to you... And usually on the drivers side to make it harder to get into the car!

AND MY FAVORITE PARKER OF ALL TIME!
The "Curb Hogger!" This the miserable piece of low-life scum... the son of b!tche that NOBODY likes... the mother of all A-holes!!! This is the tw@t that parallel parks their car so that nobody can park in front or behind them. This jerk will find the 2 empty spaces on a crowded, hard to find parking, block and park in the middle of them. 5 ft in front of them, 5 ft behind them. They leave just enough room to park your power-wheels and a bicycle. Of course, there's some that don't do it on purpose. But that's no excuse. As you walk away from your car, you can't say "Oh, I didn't notice that GIANT F*CKING OPEN SPACE THAT NORMALLY ANOTHER CAR COULD PARK IN there. Gee golly. Maybe I should move up and make room for another car to park." NOOOOOOO That'd be courteous to other drivers. Why would you want to do that. Leave your sh!t box right there. Nobody will mind. Then there's the @ss-F*cks that think they SHOULD do it. "My Mercedes is worth too much money. Nobody should park next to me. Their proximity to my car lowers its value." (Like a Mercedes needs help lowering its value.) So the dipsh!t will park in as many spaces as possible... Key 'em. They deserve it.

Feel free to key ANY of these dipsh!ts I've mentioned... If you want, you can give them the A-hole award I've prepared:
http://www.geocities.com/mattarron/AssHoleAward.pdf

Last edited by Crash; 07-12-2009 at 03:56 AM.
Crash is offline   Reply With Quote