View Single Post
Old 05-20-2011, 03:23 PM   #627 (permalink)
ZForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Tour + Sport
ZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZForce View Post
That means installing an Upper Control Arm. I also wonder if the 18's contribute to the non grip?

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian370z View Post
I love seeing canyon run videos, definitely post them up! I was able to get plenty of camber in the front, the car refuses to oversteer now which is so much nicer especially in tighter low speed corners since turn in is sharper. I think the limitations of the base wheels are the smaller tires as they are just not up to task even with the stock suspension. Add sways and springs and they become an even bigger weak link in my opinion, my sport package Rays are a night and day difference.
Read somewhere probably Car & Driver a couple years back that the 18' wheel cannot compare nor keep up with the 19 sport rims. I have been hearing more folks that bought the Base model are now looking for sport rims. Sometimes it does not pay to cut corners.
ZForce is offline   Reply With Quote