Thread: Venaci Wheels?
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2011, 02:51 PM   #18 (permalink)
Jamaica
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Under boost
Jamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Jamaica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy02987 View Post
Jamaica, please don't post if you don't know what your talking about. I only have wheels on order. I don't know what exhaust and lip kit your talking about. We all know your Ricks boy so I'm not relying on you for help anymore, not that you did anything to begin with. If it's such a long and grueling process Rick should tell us instead of lying every time I hear from him. If just said hey Billy this is gonna take a while I wouldnt be sitting here writing this. I don't understand why them moving faculties means they could neglect their customers. Besides, that's only the excuse this time. What's the excuse been for the people waiting over a year? What's the excuse your gonna tell me next month? And yeah, I'm not going to pay full on a set of wheels that I don't have and can't even get a simple response as to when I'll have them.
First, why should I help you when its none of my business? Need anything else just wait for Rick to answer you back. If not oh well and good luck to you.