View Single Post
Old 07-12-2009, 12:34 AM   #39 (permalink)
kannibul
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z Touring/Sport
kannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjanik View Post
When a sports car skids or drifts a bit because of rough road surface, thats not always a bad thing. most of the time, its predictable enough that you can continue to keep the RPMs where its at and it will drive through the surface, and not lose control, and straighten itself out.

this was the case on my motorcycle, if i gave too much gas coming out of a turn and skidding a little, i would just keep the gas going at the same rate and it would just bounce me until it straighten itself out. letting go of the gas or giving brake would have resulted in a crash, just as doing that on the 370z would as well.
Wow, on a bike, losing traction on either wheel would result in a low-side at best.
kannibul is offline   Reply With Quote