View Single Post
Old 05-20-2011, 02:45 AM   #625 (permalink)
christian370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370Z/Saab 900se
christian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red__Zed View Post
Jon and I just ran the dragon with the swifts. Have to say that I was very pleased with how planted the Z felt, and how well they held up.

I ran into some alignment issues, as well as issues with the base front tires, but the springs were flawless as far as I could tell. Jon might be able to chime in more since his setup seemed to be working well.

Whenever I get home, I have video of his car on the dragon, so you can see how planted it stays.
I love seeing canyon run videos, definitely post them up! I was able to get plenty of camber in the front, the car refuses to oversteer now which is so much nicer especially in tighter low speed corners since turn in is sharper. I think the limitations of the base wheels are the smaller tires as they are just not up to task even with the stock suspension. Add sways and springs and they become an even bigger weak link in my opinion, my sport package Rays are a night and day difference.
SP Rays -- RE-11s -- SpecialtyZ Tune -- Swift Springs -- Stillen 25R Oil Cooler -- Stillen G3 Intakes -- Berk HFCs -- F.I. 12" CBE -- Stillen Sway Bars -- Es14 Spring -- INGS+1 lip -- CF Spoiler -- GTR Start Button -- VLED Parking Lights -- PWJDM V2 shift knob
christian370z is offline   Reply With Quote