View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008, 12:19 AM   #7 (permalink)
Crash
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 02 Corvette Z06
Crash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond repute

I heel-toe as it is... I'm not 100% I even want that option. But I'm going to get it and keep it off at first. I may decide at some point to turn it on (like if my dad or friends drove the car) but that's not likely since I don't like other people driving my car. I learned to rev-match when I learned to drive manuals... However, I think this is going to be an open door to idiots that want to down-shift just to stop the car... They need to learn that brakes are much cheaper to replace than transmissions. Using a transmission to slow a car down is really bad for it (because of how the gears are cut). I only down shift when I'm driving aggressively or turning.
Crash is offline   Reply With Quote