View Single Post
Old 05-19-2011, 10:44 PM   #84 (permalink)
ITOzann
Base Member

Drives: 350z
ITOzann is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK370Z View Post
First of all, I'd like to thank Ray for making the thread and keeping this clean list. If you like, you can move over some of the times from the other thread. Then maybe I can "sticky" this thread and delete the other one?

I'm sick and tired of seeing the manual vs. automatic debate on the forum. It seems like EVERYONE just get carried away with this debate. I'm at a stage where I'm going to close my eyes and start banning people (temp ban) anyone who tries to TROLL M6 vs. A7 topics. Just like oil cooler threads, I am done with this topic. Lets keep auto vs. manual debate out of the forum. In this modern age, it's simply a choice of transmission, nothing more.

Alberto MAY be best driver in the world but he still need to respect our forum rules and respect his colleagues here on the forum. I personally DO NOT care if he can out run Michael Schumacher but if he is going to be trolling on the forum, I have to take action. It doesn't take a scientist to figure out whether someone is trolling or no. I will NOT allow anyone troll on this forum. Anyone want to troll, he/she can go to other Z forums. They fit in perfectly there.

Congrats to all the drivers with their fantastic times. I know it'll only improve from here on.