Thread: G gave way to Z
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2011, 05:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
Romulus1
Track Member

Drives: '11 370Z Sport 6MT
Romulus1 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Romulus1
Default G gave way to Z

Hello all,

New to the forum here, just picked up my Solid Red 2011 370Z Base Sport 6MT less than 2 weeks ago. My name is Bill, im from New York, living out on the island in Suffolk County.

I was able to get Nissan to buy out the remainder of my lease on my 09 G37X and got myself in to this new beauty.

cornishly named Scarlet but i do love her already haha :-)

grabbed a few more pics:

and got it tinted today, 20% all around

sorry for the crummy quality on the tint pics, took em with my phone, literally just picked it back up 2 hours ago.

already got some mods planned, i believe my Gen 3's from my G can be put into the Z, im picking up an MXP exhaust for it, some Berks HFC's and maybe some headers eventually. Lowering springs or Coil overs, havent decided which yet and i always want some new rotors and pads, maybe rims eventually too. Need to get those tails tinted too and im looking at 180 Customs headlights.

One questions about the rotors, im confused by the ordering system, mine i believe is a 370 base with sport, does that mean when i order rotors i need to order rotors for the sport? I seem to see the options in most places as (Base/Touring) or (Sport)

anyway, i look forward to chatting and sharing experience about the car with everyone here! Thanks for the info in advance!

Last edited by Romulus1; 05-19-2011 at 06:09 PM.
Romulus1 is offline   Reply With Quote