View Single Post
Old 05-19-2011, 04:40 PM   #19 (permalink)
Nixlimited
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R / 11 Prius
Nixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCZ View Post
Ummm I'm making 455whp at 9psi with a custom tune. Otherwise its an out of the box Stillen supercharger kit. If anyone has any doubts, my car trapped 121MPH last night at the track. For comparison, the 2012 GT-R does a quarter mile run in 11.0@122mph.

OP, don't listen to all the people in here talking trash to sell GTM products. Notice how they have no real suggestions to help you, they just want to criticize the stillen kit and bring you down.

I am planning on getting the 928 Motorsports impeller soon. I think it will add a lot of midrange torque and some high end power with the increased volume. I wouldn't be surprised if PSI went up due to the flow. Probably bump me up to 470whp.
That's a great trap speed. What was your actual time?
Nixlimited is offline   Reply With Quote