View Single Post
Old 05-19-2011, 02:46 PM   #182 (permalink)
A.J@CarbonSignal
Track Member

Drives: '05 TT350z, '07 Z06
A.J@CarbonSignal has much to be proud ofA.J@CarbonSignal has much to be proud ofA.J@CarbonSignal has much to be proud ofA.J@CarbonSignal has much to be proud ofA.J@CarbonSignal has much to be proud ofA.J@CarbonSignal has much to be proud ofA.J@CarbonSignal has much to be proud ofA.J@CarbonSignal has much to be proud ofA.J@CarbonSignal has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenhdcgov View Post
Add me to the party BUT I needed to know if the kickplates were designed to work with the illuminated plates that some of us have. If so, what would the price be for the plates. I also wanted to know if the speedometer cover is covering just the speedometer or is it more like the one available from the ZStore. If it's just covering the speedometer, could it be fited to work with the ZStore item that some of us have? If so, what's cost for the cover as a combo option? The final questions are when will the combo items be available and how do we direct payment to you? And speaking for many of us, thanks for feeding our "Z" addiction!! LOL

We'll offer the kickplates for both illuminated and non-illuminated plates. For non-illuminated we will do partial CF (as pictured below which is included with the full kit) and full CF for the whole plate for extra $60.

Here's our kickplates on a non-illuminated plates,

Our speedometer cover will cover just the speedometer gauge,

And some more pictures of the side gauge covers,

Shifter cover will also be available for both AT and MT,

A.J@CarbonSignal is offline   Reply With Quote