View Single Post
Old 05-19-2011, 02:29 PM   #35 (permalink)
ZForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Tour + Sport
ZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Israeli_Z View Post
MAN! I'm free this weekend too but I'm debating if I want to drive that far and wake up that early. Is the weather suppose to be good? When is the deadline to sign up? If I can get someone to come I might join...my friend just bought a G37S, maybe I can force him to go.
Up to Friday night, I just need a head count to give Putah Creek Cafe, they do not take reservations BUT have done so for ny runs. I can call the manager up to 11:00 pm Friday with total headcount for breakfast. Weather is good 77 degree partly cloudy. I purposely made this a later start time for the Bay/S.J area folks. You could always skip breakfast sleep in and make it for the 11:45 am drivers meeting before we take off at noon. Just a thought, but breakfast is yummy at this place. Get your friend to go!

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_student View Post
Do it...Im going and Im from San Jose!!!!

Hey Curtis, my friend andrew is just gonna ride shotgun with me. He cant drive, his foot is messed up. So no m3 on Saturday.

All good, I will update the list. Took today off because of too many late nights in a row and have scheduled off for Friday. So today I am washing car #1 and then car # 2 on Friday. Also getting a third alignment on both cars within three weeks tomorrow to try and dial in the toe and thrust angle.

Will be trying out my new GoPro camera and also an additional interior headrest camera mount for the DSLR with a new remote shutter release.

See you and Andrew Sat morning and you can fill me in on the old/new 370Z.
ZForce is offline   Reply With Quote