View Single Post
Old 07-11-2009, 04:53 PM   #25 (permalink)
edeeZee
Track Member

Drives: 09 370z plat 6 speed
edeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingaBreadMan View Post
Don't take the question literally. Of course it's a sports car. It's amazing. My only gripe is how it handles bumps. I also know someone who had a 350z and he said he never had that problem. I wanted 2 see if anyone else felt the same as I did. I'm taking the car 2 my performance guy soon 2 see how I can alleviate this problem. The 370z should be represented correctly. It's an incredible automobile. I don't want 2 hafta hold back on the "track" because of this minor issue.
I see, you start your thread with a sensationalistic title to draw attention and responses, but there are many misunderstandings among people. Some might view it as you denigrating the 370 while implying it is subpar relative to other "sports cars."

But "sports car" is an equivocal definition to many. A Porsche 911 is a "sports car" though it has 2 impractical seats in the rear. The reason for the 2 rear seats is to lower insurance costs. My friend who works at an insurance agency told me this; because a GT3, a car I once considered, is noticeably more expensive to insure than the run of mill 911.
edeeZee is offline   Reply With Quote