Thread: Codes
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2011, 10:22 AM   #10 (permalink)
ChrisSlicks
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Sport M6
ChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMac88 View Post
The test pipes have extenders on them already. The code is coming from the o2 sensors in the manifolds, not the TP. I wish it was that simple haha.

Llyod, thanks for the offer. I'll let you know if I can stop by this weekend. I sprayed the mafs with brake clean but the codes came back. I am going to take the whole intake system apart to see if I can find any leaks or perhaps a hole that has rubbed through.
I realize the code is coming from the upstream sensor, but sometimes these codes can be misleading. If you have test pipes and you haven't used any filter material on the downstream sensor then the computer will throw codes. The typical code will be for cat efficiency warning but you can get different ones showing up. That would be the first thing I try before pulling the whole intake system apart.

You still have stock exhaust manifold correct?