View Single Post
Old 05-19-2011, 06:40 AM   #12 (permalink)
Jeffblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z32TT & 335xi Coupe
Jeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckd05 View Post
also they have a Mustang Dyno, that was "known" to read a little higher than average, but has since been re-calibrated, and with my cars baseline today seems spot on for what it should be...

Dyno's are for before/after comparisons anyway not "I made 550 whp here in NY so Im faster than your car that made 530 whp in CA" , but many take it that way...

But just for an example of their dyno being re-calibrated .... I made 342whp on that dyno last spring.... but my baseline today on the same dyno was 310whp 230ish tq with stillen bolt ons... that is right inline with what it should be making on a Mustang Dyno (my car has always been strong ) so I am pleased to now not have to explain why my car put down 342 lol ... They are intalling my PPE Long Tube Headers and Fidanza Flywheel and re-tuning so I will have a before/after...

Regardless of what the dyno reads, I cant stress enough how good this shop is and I am lucky to live around the corner

I thought mustang dyno's typically read lower than dynapack/dynoject/dynodynamics etc. Hence why they are called the 'heartbreaker'
Jeffblue is offline   Reply With Quote