View Single Post
Old 07-11-2009, 10:07 AM   #64 (permalink)
OWSIU
Base Member

Drives: 06 Infiniti G35
OWSIU is on a distinguished road

I got to check out the nismo 370z in person, I didn't get a chance to drive it since I was/still am here at the dealership pretty early getting my car serviced. I like how they left the showroom cars unlocked. I am totally blown away by the interior at first sight, it looks much better than I expected. It definitely doesn't look cheap, but some of the pieces felt a little cheap such as the leather wrapped cubby cover and the hard plastics, but if you never touched it you wouldn't know. Coming from driving nothing but sedans, I love the fitted feel of the interior...yes I did hit my head getting out of the car for first time .

Its the first 370z i've got a chance to sit in, but the base z's interior is no different. The have it right next to a GT-R and I spent maybe 2 mins looking at it and most of the time drooling over the nismo z. Automatic sports cars are not my kind of thing .

Can't wait to get a test drive of a 370z (base, not planning to get the nismo), the interior has got me sold.
OWSIU is offline   Reply With Quote