View Single Post
Old 07-11-2009, 08:13 AM   #51 (permalink)
Attaboy
Base Member

Drives: '09 370Z 6M Black
Attaboy is on a distinguished road

butt flickers. i'm sure there are several government funded studies that confirm the link between the instant road rage found in non-smokers whenever a smoker in front of them flicks a butt out the window and onto the car behind them with a non-smoker inside... what's worse is when they do it out of the sunroof. nothing against people who smoke, but please keep your trash in your car.

slow drivers in the fast lane. another well studied and documented phenomenon. i'm sure this is contributing to the economic recession somehow.

owners of fast/performance cars who drive ridiculously slow.... they could at least try and drive the speed limit. is driving slow enough that you force people to give you the stink eye just to be noticed really that important?

people who dont really care if they stay in their lane. its even worse when you pass by the jerk who's weaving all over their lane and over the separating line and back again only to find that there is no cellphone in hand, no makeup being applied, no screaming kids in the back seat.. in other words, why the hell aren't you paying attention? you're causing all the people around you to dodge out of the way and pissing EVERYONE off!

is it too much to ask that bailout money be appropriated to providing all 370z drivers a lane of their own to go wherever they want as fast as they want at any time?

but seriously.. these things drive me nuts!!
Attaboy is offline   Reply With Quote