View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 02:53 PM   #36 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyBobo View Post
Then you can say it to my face when I get back from Iraq, seeing as Im stationed at Fort Meade. Its easier to cut through BS that people say to your face anyway, so it'll give me a good laugh.

You'd better bust out some sick videos of you running great times and cutting some amazing 60's in a stock 350Z. Right now, all you're doing is talk talk talking, with absolutely nothing to back it up.

For the record, Ive done my time at the drag strip. I found it boring as hell, and a waste of money. I was decent at launching, but hardly amazing. That doesnt mean I dont know the mechanics of it, not to mention the limitations inherent to a stock car (MT or AT).

So let me guess - every single review of the 370 that said the 7AT was slightly quicker in the 1/4th...they were all wrong, then? All shitty drivers? Again, I'll say: wheres YOUR credentials proving you're god of the MT launch with the 370? You're making a lot of statements about two cars, neither of which you've taken to the strip. Ever.

You crack ME up, coming onto a board with your e-penis hanging out, calling people dense and making claims to skill with no proof to back it up. Stop trying to make yourself feel better, thinking we're getting our chests all puffed out - Im just here to remind you, you've brought NOTHING to this table other than your own arrogant attitude. While Im confident you COULD bring something to the table as far as information goes, you bring nothing here other than insults and trolling. That proves to me that all you wanted to do here was ruffle some feathers and piss some 370 drivers off. Try to be less transparent the next time you troll.

Well said. + rep for you sir
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote