View Single Post
Old 07-11-2009, 02:59 AM   #8 (permalink)
smurfblu13
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: cars
smurfblu13 has a reputation beyond reputesmurfblu13 has a reputation beyond reputesmurfblu13 has a reputation beyond reputesmurfblu13 has a reputation beyond reputesmurfblu13 has a reputation beyond reputesmurfblu13 has a reputation beyond reputesmurfblu13 has a reputation beyond reputesmurfblu13 has a reputation beyond reputesmurfblu13 has a reputation beyond reputesmurfblu13 has a reputation beyond reputesmurfblu13 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370Z Purist View Post
2theextreme agrees with you, smurfblu. She's okay, but I don't like spacers/gauges or whatever the hell she has on her ear. She seems to have an overbite too.
haha on a side note, it seems I can always count on you to be up at the ridiculous hours of the night that I'm awake for.

Yea they are gauges, I have a lot of friends male and female, with them. She surprisingly pulls it off pretty well. But I know where you're coming from, that is a very distinct style that people either are cool with or not. I also overlooked the overbite, good call.

Currently re-evaluating my views on tatted armpit girl after recent discoveries, will report back on a later date.......

edit: yup she'd still get it. I will not post in detail, but those who have seen it will know exactly what I'm talking about. It follows that whole what has been seen cannot be unseen internet rule, but the dude that has the tat of the dragon on or around his bathing suit area will def end up regretting it, or at least I would hope he would lol.

Last edited by smurfblu13; 07-11-2009 at 03:06 AM.
smurfblu13 is offline   Reply With Quote