View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 12:34 PM   #92 (permalink)
SeattleLion
Base Member

Drives: '13 Mustang GT Prem.
SeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakoye View Post
I did. Top Gear is one of my favorite shows, so I saw this when it first came out. It kind of shocked me when I first saw it that, after all the good things he said about the Z, he ended it with JeffBlue's sig:

"So what we're saying is: buy the BMW because it's slower, less exciting, more expensive and less well-equipped."

Now that may have been just a bit of a toss-off for a funny, but when the Z beats a car in nearly every category and you choose its opponent... well, sorry, but that's just not playing fair!

And please, the Z4 does NOT look better than the 370Z, yet the Top Gear crew was all gah-gah over it. To me, at least, the Z4 looks
Do you really watch the show a lot? It's the show's big running gag that Jeremy loves BMW's and Merc's; Richard loves Porches and the Z. The show purposely put the 370 against the BMW for that reason.

During the test drive Jeremy said that the Z was amazing fun to drive. He thought it was a "racing hen" (alluding to the silly Jurasic Park theme). The review was a true endorsement. And, the Z won!
SeattleLion is offline   Reply With Quote