View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 10:18 AM   #103 (permalink)
FromG2Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 5.0, kona, 6MT
FromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by moondoggy View Post
Thanks to all of you who congratulated me for the trade. As for those who flamed me I truly feel sorry for you. I was taught that if you did not have anything good to say,say nothing. My needs from a car maybe different than yours, that was all i was trying to say.

Hope everyone has a great and a safe summer. Enjoy whatever ride you own and drive with pride
To the OP, I think I was indifferent on the congratulatory remarks and the flaming remarks. I could go either way.

However, what I do find odd is, since you posted on this forum/thread, what else were you expecting??? Aside from either positive OR negative remarks? What was your purpose of posting the thread in the first place? I hope you weren't expecting just pats on the back and big hoorays from everyone because that ain't gonna happen. From what I can read, you weren't posting a question. You were posting the fact that you did trade it in and were picking it up this week.

To be honest, what do you expect the forum members to do? Some will hate it, some will love it, and some (like me) will be indifferent. So all I'm saying is that, don't get on other folks for posting what they feel.... this is an open forum, and you invited those remarks (again, positive OR negative) upon yourself as soon as you posted the thread in the first place.

With that, enjoy your new ride and congrats on the change.
2012 5.0 GT Prem, Kona Blue, 6MT, HID, Brembo, 3.73 -- Ordered: 9/20/11, Born on: 10/20/11, Delivered 11/15/11"Marilyn" GT500 mufflers/flaps, MGW shifter, FRPP K springs, BMR panhard bar, Boss coil covers, 3DC spoiler, Llumar Tint (35% and 20%), 3M ClearBra
FromG2Z is offline   Reply With Quote