Thread: 2011 370z sales
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 01:25 AM   #40 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TypeOne View Post
I believe my car was sold new in the busiest month.

March of 09'

But I don't see why many seem so surprised.. there aren't THAT many of them around. Considering what type of car it is, the price, and the economy. It really is a car that can be killed off..

It would only piss off the Z owners that have them and care about the Z family. That would be far less loss customers than say, Altima or Maxima owners.

Not to mention, the Z and GTR lineup account for what, 2% of Nissans annual car sales..? Probably not even that, more like .5-1% I'd be willing to bet.
Not True. There are a lot of altima and maxima buyers that are saving every penny to finally have there Dream Z. When a car like this is cancelled. It also cancels the dreams for future sports car buyers.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote