View Single Post
Old 05-17-2011, 09:50 PM   #39 (permalink)
mannyz
Enthusiast Member

Drives: a car
mannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond repute

OK guys this is the last update. Here is the updated list I have for the AFM - The Cruise.

We need to know the following
1. How many drivers will join us from Orlando to SFL? If you are joining us at Walmart, Orlando please contact us so we dont leave you behind.
2. How many are meeting us half way? Also we need a way to contact the group
3. How many are going straight to Dave & Busters
4. If you are bringing a group of cars please give me at least the number of cars going

We need to know how many people will be assisting total so we can call Dave & Busters tomorrow or Thursday and let them know an estimate of how many people will be showing. For example if you are bringing 5 cars with you, please let us know even if you dont know there names, but I need and estimate. I cannot accept maybe's or possible. We announce this since January, people should know by now if they will be able to go or not.

If you need my phone number to get in touch with me and organize, please PM me at XECOFL or send an email to events@xecofl.com if you want to give me your phone number that is fine, I will make a list and call. Please be part of a group so I can call only one person and organize with one person per party instead of having 20 cell numbers. Since we are contacting so many different forums will be easy for me that each forum organize a group.

Hope to see you guys there and thanks for the support. We will have some raffles for Gift Cards, Fliers from our Sponsor RockAuto. We will also try to have some photoshoot around the area, so anyone with Good cameras and Video are welcome.

Thanks All!

The370Z
- MannyZ
- Osiris
- MrJdmNismo
- EZT
- footloose301
- Gneu

Club3g
- SmsDragon24
- Alliah07
- N0_0ne21