Thread: Forgestar Rims
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2009, 10:54 PM   #72 (permalink)
Dave384
Base Member

Drives: '11 Nissan 370Z Red
Dave384 is on a distinguished road

I did talk to them to see what they could do. I was under the impression for about 2 weeks that they were replacing both of the rear wheels, and I was a happy camper except for the additional wait time. I later found out that they only intended to replace the one rear wheel, though. They said they would NOT replace both rear wheels. They must not have agreed that both of the rear wheels were different colors than the front. Granted, I didn't show them these most recent photos because I didn't have the wheels off the car until today. Believe me, I didn't want to have to ship the wheels back because that ultimately costs me more money in mounting/dismounting. It was the only option I was left with, though, because I wasn't going to drive the car around with one wheel that was a different color than the rest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuszNissan View Post
man, that sucks. Feel for you, because I know how much I love my F14's. I would see if they can work something out for you....worth asking before shipping back. i know its a pain to go through customer service
Eibach Pro-Kit -- Window Tint (35%/20%) -- Alpine CDA-117 + Focal 165 KRX2 + JL Slash 300/2v2 + JL 12w6v2 + JL Slash 500/1v2 -- FI TDX Cat Back (18" resonators) + FI HFCs -- Venaci Mesh R:20"x11" F:20"x9.5" w/ Falken FK452
Dave384 is offline   Reply With Quote