View Single Post
Old 05-17-2011, 07:46 PM   #27 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo221 View Post
Most likely it is based on the different shift points. You are shifting your car at a better point than he is. Remember when you find something that works repeat it everytime. That is the hardest part of drag racing. I dont have much car drag racing experience but I have been drag racing motorcycles since i was 16.
I've only ever had 4 runs all on that one day. My best time was my first run ever at a drag strip

Would like to go back though and try to beat my time. Maybe in the fall when the temperatures cool down. I'm gonna actually try adjusting tire pressure and maybe take the spare tire out too.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote