Thread: Forgestar Rims
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2009, 07:20 PM   #64 (permalink)
Dave384
Base Member

Drives: '11 Nissan 370Z Red
Dave384 is on a distinguished road

Just to update everyone, I received my prepaid packing slips from Forgestar yesterday and got the wheels dismounted today. I decided to take some pictures of all the wheels side by side from various vantage points to show the differences. I tried to make sure that all the wheels had an even overlay of light on them so that the true differences could be seen and sunlight would not play a part.

Just to clear up any confusion. The two choices I was given were to replace ONLY the right rear (RR) [not the left rear (LR)] or send all of the wheels back. I chose to send all of the wheels back for reasons obvious in the pictures even though I am out a total of $120 for twice mounting/dismounting.

Once again, they are very nice wheels, and I would have been okay with any one of the colors that I was presented with. I just wanted all of them to be the same color.

From left to right (RR, LR, front wheels)

From top to bottom (RR, LR, front wheels)

From left to right (RR, LR)

From left to right (LR, front)

Front wheels
Eibach Pro-Kit -- Window Tint (35%/20%) -- Alpine CDA-117 + Focal 165 KRX2 + JL Slash 300/2v2 + JL 12w6v2 + JL Slash 500/1v2 -- FI TDX Cat Back (18" resonators) + FI HFCs -- Venaci Mesh R:20"x11" F:20"x9.5" w/ Falken FK452

Last edited by Dave384; 07-12-2009 at 12:14 PM.
Dave384 is offline   Reply With Quote