View Single Post
Old 05-16-2011, 08:35 PM   #140 (permalink)
2ndChance
Base Member

Drives: like he stole it
2ndChance has a reputation beyond repute2ndChance has a reputation beyond repute2ndChance has a reputation beyond repute2ndChance has a reputation beyond repute2ndChance has a reputation beyond repute2ndChance has a reputation beyond repute2ndChance has a reputation beyond repute2ndChance has a reputation beyond repute2ndChance has a reputation beyond repute2ndChance has a reputation beyond repute2ndChance has a reputation beyond repute

I won't comment about this product but will make a interesting observation.

Last month while I was on vacation in the US, rented many slow a** cars like prius, 2.5 altima cvt and 4cyl chevy cruze. I found myself flooring these cars whenever possible and driving very aggressively, doing one wheel burnout in every corner and power breaking to 3k rpm in the red lights; one part because they are rental, yes but also because my driving habit dramatically changed due to a much slower car.

When I got back home and drove my Z, It helped me realized that I was driving like a grandma, slow in the corners, soft on the pedal and the throttle never got past half. What I try to explain here is that most of us here don't always push our cars to the limit and get used to just half of the power of the Z.

As for me, I've learnt a very important lesson, and it feels like having a sprint booster implant in my right foot...

Now the throttle lag is a very different "issue".

Last edited by 2ndChance; 05-16-2011 at 08:39 PM.