View Single Post
Old 05-16-2011, 07:47 PM   #26 (permalink)
Red__Zed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mostly on two wheels
Red__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakoye View Post
I did. Top Gear is one of my favorite shows, so I saw this when it first came out. It kind of shocked me when I first saw it that, after all the good things he said about the Z, he ended it with JeffBlue's sig:

"So what we're saying is: buy the BMW because it's slower, less exciting, more expensive and less well-equipped."

Now that may have been just a bit of a toss-off for a funny, but when the Z beats a car in nearly every category and you choose its opponent... well, sorry, but that's just not playing fair!

And please, the Z4 does NOT look better than the 370Z, yet the Top Gear crew was all gah-gah over it. To me, at least, the Z4 looks

I think that line was a nod to the Z.
Red__Zed is offline   Reply With Quote