View Single Post
Old 05-16-2011, 03:19 PM   #37 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solus View Post
lol that isn't there anymore. It was a joke to piss off the cops because they said mine was too dark when it wasn't so I taped off a z and painted the rest black took it to the station and was like "well you can clearly see all the parts of the taillights that need to be visible for them to be legal so here is my fixit ticket sign off on that and i will be on my way". They are back to being completely smoked now we stripped them and smoked them again while we painted the car
LoL Okay.

But the whole doing it just as an 'eff you' isn't necessarily a good thing... Just draws bad attention/animosity towards the vehicle, but as with the premise of this thread, to each unto their own.

Still waiting for high quality pics. I'm kinda wondering about matte black vs a gloss black. Since I dunno if we're ever gonna get a dark [better] blue.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote