View Single Post
Old 07-10-2009, 02:00 PM   #339 (permalink)
Caravanshaka
I shake Caravans

Drives: everyone crazy
Caravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by semtex View Post
If I jump ship and swap out my Stillen CBE for yours, do you anticipate I'll have to deal with the same issue? Or does your CBE have a lot of 'wiggle-room' in terms of adjustment? Because uh, Stillen's CBE doesn't. I was able to get Stillen's CBE to connect and my current setup works just fine, but it was a pain getting it to fit right. I don't want to go through that again, if you know what I mean.
Sounds like it is a Stillen header fitment issue, not cat or exhaust. I would suspect any cat-back you get will run into that same issue unless you swap out the headers.