View Single Post
Old 05-16-2011, 03:12 PM   #33 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solus View Post
Pretty much yeah. I'm glad I could give you a laugh. I do what I want when I want and how I want and live my life to the fullest. If something sounds like fun I go ahead and do it. For instance: Donuts in the clay/mud - What is the worst that is going to happen here? I maybe break something and spend a little money fixing it but had fun in the process? I have to wash it for a long time to get it clean then its like it never happened (what ended up happening)? What is the big deal? I can say I did it and I wasn't disappointed with either of the two incidents you listed. The donuts... nothing happened other than the car got dirty... the paint... everyone that sees it loves it. Don't get me wrong, I love my z, its the 6th one I have owned... but its not like I am taking a GT-3 and doing this... its a pretty cheap sports car that wouldn't be too hard to fix that I don't ever plan on getting rid of.
Actually, I've bit my lip about this in the past, but I never really understood the angst that other people had about mudding the Z. It looked like fun to me, too.

And it may not be for everyone, but it's cool that you did a large-scale project on the Z like this. It may speed up the depreciation, but it's your car, it's your money.
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote