View Single Post
Old 07-10-2009, 01:55 PM   #338 (permalink)
semtex
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People to drink
semtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond repute
Default Fitment question

Tony,

I have a fitment question for you. I currently already have a full exhaust setup with Stillen headers, Berk HFCs, and the Stillen CBE. Now, I did the headers last, and when I installed the headers, they changed the geometry ever so slightly, resulting in an alignment issue between the cats and the CBE. This picture shows what I mean:

If I jump ship and swap out my Stillen CBE for yours, do you anticipate I'll have to deal with the same issue? Or does your CBE have a lot of 'wiggle-room' in terms of adjustment? Because uh, Stillen's CBE doesn't. I was able to get Stillen's CBE to connect and my current setup works just fine, but it was a pain getting it to fit right. I don't want to go through that again, if you know what I mean.