View Single Post
Old 05-16-2011, 02:59 PM   #30 (permalink)
Solus
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2009 Nissan 370z
Solus will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitemare06 View Post
Just saying. Donuts in the mud, spray painting a car you just spent 30k on. Now posting pictures of it and telling people if you dont like it dont post? You crack me up.

Pretty much yeah. I'm glad I could give you a laugh. I do what I want when I want and how I want and live my life to the fullest. If something sounds like fun I go ahead and do it. For instance: Donuts in the clay/mud - What is the worst that is going to happen here? I maybe break something and spend a little money fixing it but had fun in the process? I have to wash it for a long time to get it clean then its like it never happened (what ended up happening)? What is the big deal? I can say I did it and I wasn't disappointed with either of the two incidents you listed. The donuts... nothing happened other than the car got dirty... the paint... everyone that sees it loves it. Don't get me wrong, I love my z, its the 6th one I have owned... but its not like I am taking a GT-3 and doing this... its a pretty cheap sports car that wouldn't be too hard to fix that I don't ever plan on getting rid of.
Solus is offline   Reply With Quote